customer information provided on EaseMobileRecharge.com.
The type of organisations to whom EaseMobileRecharge.com usually Disclose the Personal Information include Related Bodies Corporates and contractors and at any point if required by Government of India and Related Bodies. EaseMobileRecharge.com will not collect Sensitive Information from individuals except with consent and only where it is necessary . EaseMobileRecharge.com will not collect Personal Data of any Individual in any underhanded manner.
2. Use 2.1 EaseMobileRecharge.com might use the data mainly contact information for Direct Marketing for the site. i) individuals can easily unsubscribe to Direct Marketing Program of EaseMobileRecharge.com. ii) if the individual Opts Out of all Direct Marketing Program, the wish will be respected by EaseMobileRecharge.com and all its Related subsidiaries. 2.2 EaseMobileRecharge.com will not use Sensitive Information for Direct Marketing. 2.3 EaseMobileRecharge.com may use Personal Information for reasons related to law enforcement or internal investigations into unlawful activitiesor if ordered by the Government of India and/or any other law enforcing agency. 2.4 EaseMobileRecharge.com will not use Data where there is a doubt that the information is accurate, complete and up to date.
3. Disclosure 3.1 EaseMobileRecharge.com may Disclose Personal Information to related or unrelated third parties if consent has been obtained from the individual. 3.2 EaseMobileRecharge.com may Disclose Personal Data to Related Bodies Corporate. Where that Related Body Corporate is bound by the original Primary Purpose for which the information was collected. 3.3 EaseMobileRecharge.com may Disclose Personal Information to unrelated third parties to enable outsourcing of functions (such as billing, account management) which is expected. 3.4 EaseMobileRecharge.com may Disclose Personal Information to law enforcement agencies, Government of India agencies, courts or external advisers where permitted or required by law. 3.5 EaseMobileRecharge.com may Disclose Personal data for personal or public safety. 3.6 EaseMobileRecharge.com does not sell or share its customer lists on a commercial basis with third parties but if it did, it would only do so only with prior consent of the individual.
4.1 EaseMobileRecharge.com will review from time to time the data collected and ensure the accurateness of the data by asking individuals to participate in updating the same. 4.2 EaseMobileRecharge.com may ask its users to re- enter data in case there is any system failure causing any information loss. 4.3 EaseMobileRecharge.com reserves the right to destroy the data after a particular period of time once it becomes redundant in use or for any other reason to safeguard the interests of EaseMobileRecharge.com.
6. Access and correction 6.1 EaseMobileRecharge.com will allow its records containing Personal Information to be accessed by the individual concerned in accordance with the Privacy Act. 6.2 EaseMobileRecharge.com will correct its records containing Personal Information as soon as practically possible, at the request of the individual concerned . 6.3 Individuals wishing to correct/ update/ remove their personal information due to valid reasons may do so by approaching EaseMobileRecharge.com Customer Service. 6.4 Individuals may also update their information where individuals hold an account at EaseMobileRecharge.com.
7. Anonymous transactions 7.1 EaseMobileRecharge.com will not make it mandatory for visitors to its web sites to provide Personal Information unless such Personal Information is required to answer an inquiry or provide a service. Individuals may however choose to participate in providing personal information (for example, as part of a competition or questionnaire). 7.2 EaseMobileRecharge.com will allow its customers to transact with it anonymously wherever possible.
8. Glossary Collection Information means the information outlined in 1.3 notified to individuals prior to, or as soon as practical after, the collection of their Personal Information. Direct Marketing means the marketing of goods or services through means of communication including written, verbal or electronic means. The goods or services which are marketed may be those of EaseMobileRecharge.com or a Related Body Corporate or those of an independent third party organisation. Disclosure generally means the release of information outside EaseMobileRecharge.com, including under a contract to carry out an "outsourced function". EaseMobileRecharge.com means all companies in the EaseMobileRecharge.com group, including Linkincity.com, Techroxy.com and Aquilis Design. Personal Information means information or an opinion (including information or an opinion forming part of a database), whether true or not and whether recorded in a material form or not, about an individual whose identity is apparent, or can reasonably be ascertained from the information or opinion. Sensitive Information means: (a) information or an opinion about an individual's: (i) racial or ethnic origin; or (ii) political opinions; or (iii) membership of a political association; or (iv) religious beliefs or affiliations; or (v) philosophical beliefs; or (vi) membership of a professional or trade association; or (vii) membership of a trade union; or (viii) sexual preferences or practices; or (ix) criminal record;that is also personal information or (b) Health Information about an individual. Use means the handling of Personal Information within EaseMobileRecharge.com.